Why Choose Us? Because we will make YOU shine!
Gourmet Catering and Events is a full service catering and event planning company in business since 1990 DESPITE the economic ups and downs which have put a lot of our competition out of business, as well as some of our beloved clients. Please consider that as you consider us for your next event.
We offer amazing food (so our clients tell us), entertainment and so much more. We work with our clients within their budget and can offer imaginative ideas, menus, logistical support and cutting edge event planning and production, as much or as little as you require.
Gourmet Catering produces catered events that range in size from 100 to however many guests you are expecting - our largest event was for 8,000 guests. Or we can drop off a luncheon or holiday meal for 50 at your office. Please reserve your holiday date early – we don’t overbook!
If you are asking: How do I plan my Company Picnic? Where do I find the best location or park for my Corporate Picnic in Los Angeles and Orange County? How do I start planning our Company Holiday Party? We can answer those questions and any others you may have.
We serve Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ontario, the San Fernando Valley and the Los Angeles areas. We specialize in off-site catering for private parties, BBQ, holiday parties, corporate events, company picnics, Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations and weddings throughout Southern California. We can provide licensed and insured bartending services (type 58), event staffing, design, lighting, audio/visual, valet services, and rentals (forks to tents, tables, chairs, linen and everything in between).
Our creative, trained service staff look sharp and love being part of our team. We are professional, FLEXIBLE and love what we do. We are familiar with, or have catered at, MOST of the party venues and facilities in Southern California. We were the exclusive backstage caterer at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater back in the day before it was purchased by Verizon.
- Please use the “CONTACT US” link if you have any questions or would like to check date availability.
- Please see our REFERENCES and read our reviews!
- Or use the “GET A QUOTE” link
And we will get back to you with a quote within 48 hours.
Green Initiatives - We believe in environmental responsibility.
We understand the need to take care of our planet.
Throughout the years we have incorporated green initiatives and continuously strive to educate ourselves to find more ways to promote green practices. With a focus on sustainable events, we use the freshest produce for our events.
Some of our Green Initiatives:
- Recycling of paper, cardboard, aluminum & plastic
- Use of Local & Sustainable produce/meats
- Eco Friendly Cleaning Supplies
- Used fryer oil recycling program to re-claim used cooking oil
- On demand hot water heaters for both kitchen and warehouse
- Turning off monitors and lights when not in use
- Consolidation of refrigerator space and powering down empty refrigerators during down periods
- Powering down ice makers in down periods
- Continued maintenance on our systems to keep them running at peak efficiency
- Slim down on office supply usage by installing better controls
- Making a way to a paper-free office system by creating electronic form